ProtectWell Can Help you Get Back Together – Starting Now.
The heart of safely interacting with others is knowing and responding to the primary COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposures and practicing safeguards such as physical distancing, mask wearing and frequent hand washing.
The ProtectWell™ daily symptom-checking app distills the latest science into one simple question, followed by practical guidance—helping safeguard yourself and others before returning to work or interacting with others.
Each daily check-in helps you assess any COVID-19 symptoms or possible exposure. You then receive a “Cleared” or “Stay Home” status, along with practical guidance and access to resources.
Getting started with ProtectWell right now is as simple as 1-2-3.
Download the ProtectWell App
- From your mobile device, go to your app store and download the ProtectWell app to get started. ProtectWell is available on iOS and Android devices.
Prefer to use ProtectWell from your desktop computer?
Create an account
- After downloading the ProtectWell app, register by giving some quick information like your name and phone number.
- Set up a password and verify your email address and phone number. Upper and lower case matters with your email address and password, so pay attention to the characters used.
- If you are using ProtectWell to return to work, your employer will share an “Org code” with you to enter when you are creating an account. This code automatically associates you with your organization the first time you log in.
You’re Good to Go!
- When you log in, you will be asked one simple question: Have you recently experienced any symptoms that are unusual to you or had exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Then, the app uses logic and timing based on the latest CDC guidelines to know precisely when you are “Cleared” to interact with others or if you should “Stay Home” and rest due to symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- The ProtectWell app allows you to set a daily reminder to check in and help make a habit of protecting yourself and others.
- If you are instructed to “Stay Home,” ProtectWell will keep track of the number of days you should remain in quarantine.
- And, we make it easy for you to connect to care through Teladoc Health, a 24/7 online health care consultation you can access directly from the ProtectWell app.
Have a question or experiencing an issue with logging-in?
With these three simple steps, getting back to work and back together just got a little safer.
Ready to check-in?